End of the Year Soonish

Wow.

Can you believe it? 2011 is coming to an end supersoon already. The older I get the faster time seems to fly by. I can still clearly remember drawing up my New Year Resolutions for this year, and now it's already about time to think about new ones!

As inspiration, let's see what my resolutions for 2011 were and how, by measure of that list, did I fare.


~ 1 ~
Wear lipstick more!
Shoot! I didn't really. Well, for the first few months I did, but it didn't feel quite right once I was in Seoul so I forgot about it. But it's not too late yet, and I'm in Germany right now, so it's the perfect moment to finally wear out my bright red NARS on my lips, a purchase I did in summer but never actually wore.

~ 2 ~
Have cool hair!
Yay! My hair this year is the longest it has ever been in my life, and also, 2011 marks the year I dyed my hair for the first time ever in my life, too. Right now, I'm pretty much blonde, though with a slight orange hue, but hey, it's a blonde, and I like it a lot! So personally, yeah, I think I did well in this category.
Mission: clear!

~ 3 ~
Be more relaxed
To be more relaxed is actually a very important life lesson for me personally and sometimes I have to halt myself and literally force myself to chill. I'm far from being a more relaxed person yet, but I do think I got my worrying and overreacting better under control now. So yes, I do think I did well here, too!
Mission: clear!


What were some of your resolutions and did you keep them? And honestly, do you even remember them? I wasn't so sure anymore, fortunately it's all chronicled on my blog. 

Now, I will take my time and think about new resolutions for the end of year soon.