L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub


Having some free time to spare on the airport from Ho Chi Minh City back to Seoul some time ago, I chanced upon this L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub.

I was very pleased to find it as the concept of it looked much like my beloved Yes to Carrots Feel the C Pampering Hand & Nail Spa, which is rough natural exfoliating particles in an oily and rich solution full of skin nourishing goodness. In the case of the Yes to Carrots exfoliating scrub sea salt particles in a mix of Sea Water, fruit and vegetable extracts, oils and juices do the job. The L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub on the other hand does pretty much the same with organic brown sugar crystals and a oil-mix made up of shea, sweet almond and grapeseed oils.

Here is the thing, however: I don't really use either the Yes to Carrots nor the L'Occitane scrubs for my hands only. The peeling particles are too rough for my dry hands. Instead, I mostly use them for my extremely dry feet.

Some weeks ago, I used a peeling on my feet that made them peel off the dead and hard skin over a course of several days. If you are interested in that particular peeling, it was The Face Shop Smile Foot Peeling. It was after the treatment was over that I found the One Minute Hand Scrub by L'Occitane. So it might not be L'Occitane only I can give credit to for my now soft and pretty feet.

Only one thing I know for sure!

Do you know that feeling when you put on nylon tights and the material gets stuck on the little cracked parts of your fingers and feet? I hate that feeling.

Ever since using the One Minute Hand Scrub by L'Occitane, however, exactly that doesn't happen any longer. My hands and feet are well nourished and the dead skin on both are gone leaving them soft and fine. I am so happy about that because it feels so good. I love using the hand scrub, the smell of it, and above all the results.

I wouldn't say that the scrub is enough to get rid of stubborn hard skin on your feet for you. But it's the perfect product to maintain soft and clean feet and keep the stupid horny skin from coming back.