Paul & Alice


Another designer brand hailing from Korea, Paul & Alice, has only recently caught my attention.

Wandering through Lab5 in the NoonSquare lifestyle mall in Myeongdong the long, drapy blouses had me already stop in my tracks. Looking at their looks online reveals they have even more to offer. Their wares are available in several different boutiques strewn all over Seoul, as well as in their own Paul & Alice online store, though I guess not internationally.

I remember kittenmasks wearing and mentioning the brand before, too!

What I like the most about Korean designs in general, I guess, is the simplicity and versatility of the clothing, just as if the pieces were nicely cut basics, yet with beautiful twists and in such fresh color combinations that they keep you constantly interested and looking out for more.