From left to right:
- O.P.I.'s Shrek Forever Limited Edition "What's with the Cattitude?" is a heavenly light creme azur blue. Check here for near real deal swatches by Short'n'Chic.
- American Apparel Nail Lacquer "Office" is one of those beautiful mint greens people have been swooning for in spring, and it's still going strong for me.
- O.P.I.'s Shrek Forever Limited Edition in "Rumble's Wiggin'" is the most dreamy light lavender, and I had been looking for something of the like for ever! Here's a swatch.
- American Apparel Nail Lacquer "L'Esprit" is an amazing blue-ish lavender, or lavender-ish blue. It's just wow! Here's a swatch of all my American Apparel nail polishes each.
- Just tried O.P.I.'s "Flower to Flower", a warm loud pink with sparkles, on the nails. Click this for a swatch. Perfect summer shade.
So what are yours?