2. A weekly visit in H&M (or rather less frequently any other cheap clothing distributor) - I just cannot help it, it is my obligatory weekly fix (right now, I am saving for things much better, though).
3. Butter - my ratio of bread:butter is somewhere around 50:50 (I would even prefer 40:60, but my friends would never let me). You get my drift?
4. The internet - I am online most of my time @ home, especially when a paper for uni is soon due. I'm a bad girl. I am actually pretty much of a geek, too... By the way, click here for a good laugh.
5. Food in general - there is nothing more enjoyable than good food. Not always healthy. Food is my greatest guilty pleasure of all times.
6. Shopping in general - if is is not clothes, it is cosmetics, it is food, it is books and stationery, it is anything. I then splurge on the most impossible things when I am in the mood.
7. Secluding myself - I can be very unsocial. But being all by myself with only bf, doing and eating all the pleasant things mentioned above, being all lazy and content with oneself and the world.. those moments are the very best.
Thanks to Verde Ursuz for the tag! Now let's hear it from